Please note that the date of the Tara Trophy has moved from that previously shown here.
The Tara Trophy is now confirmed for Karen Club on Monday March 21st. Rina Hanrahan is taking reservations for the event – golf plus dinner is 2500 and non-golfing members of the society are welcome to join dinner for 1500KSh. Please contact Rina Hanrahan or Tom Hopkins if you want to have any more information:
Entries close Wednesday the 16th March ‘16
79th TARA TROPHY GOLF COMPETITION
Karen C Club – Monday 21st March 2016 (PM)
1. An 18 hole Stableford Competition open to all golfers holding a valid CONGU or other internationally recognised handicap.
2. Yellow Tees for men and Green Tees for women
3. Two separate competitions for KIS members and Guests. Only paid up members of KIS are eligible to win the Tara Trophy.
4. No player may win more than 1 prize (Other than Nearest the Pin & Longest Drive)
KIS Members First, Second, Third,
Guests First, Second, Third
Nearest the Pin – ladies and men
Longest Drive – ladies and men
6. Entry Fee: Ksh 2,500, which includes Golf, Dinner
Rosemary Dolan, Tom Hopkins, Rina Hanrahan